Sign in to follow this  
siggy

How to increase AI traffic speed on the ground?

Hi ,is there a way to increase the AI traffic taxi speed to avoid so many go arounds?Thanks in advance!!

not that easy...I have tried this one many times and always get the corupt .dll error. Even though it says to reload the original (as I have already tried the .bak one) I have never been able to find it on the msfs 2k2 CD's.glad it worked for you at least.

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Guess one of you uses W98/ME and the other uses W2K/XP. With W98/ME the checksums in DLLs/EXEs were not checked but they are in W2K/XP. So if someone/some program patches a DLL without updating the DLLs checksum the DLL will not be loaded in W2K/XP but it would in W98/ME.Perhaps some program that fixes .GAU files (they are DLLs too) that is out there (can't remember its name) may fix the checksum after doing the AISpeed thing ?Cheers,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz

One that does work is "Taxi-Speed". Available by clicking "The Hermit" link below...

ya, but not in the turns. And it is the turns from the runway to the taxiway that stack up the AI. You dont happen to know where the .DLL's are on the orginal FS2k2 CD's do you??

CPU: Core i5-6600K 4 core (3.5GHz) - overclock to 4.3 | RAM: (1066 MHz) 16GB
MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro |  GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | MONITOR: 2560 X 1440 2K

Disk1, FS2002.CAB, open e.g. with WinZIP. In there under GameModules.Cheers,Siggy

Siggy Schwarz