Sign in to follow this  
Guest madcop

FSUIPC Sticky

Guest madcop

Hello everybodyCould it be possible to create a sticky with all de FSUIPC related subjects as for examble all the compulsory settings we need for Tinmouse .I use a Thrustmaster Cougar in Windows mode .What have I got to do as settings in FSUIPC ? ( You see, this kind of question ...)I hope you will excuse my poor englishI do not know wether it is FSUIPC related but I lost my CWS pitch control with the latest version Thanks a lot for this great panel.Madcop

I think all the necessary FSUIPC settings are adequately explained in the documentation that comes with the download.

Graeme Butler

Guest madcop

Hello GraemeNo need to be angry... I DID read each installation instruction !.I was just thinking about the guys who are not real FSUIPC "pros".Looks like there are some probs with the Throttle Lock and Throttle Trim...aren't there !When it comes to mapping , wel I am not so keen ...For your info I'm usinf v1.21, with the TCAS and FSUIPC commands for the flaps .I tried to implement the throttle lock and trim but with no success ; I mean I did what I was told , but see no difference.I didn't even try to implement the spoilers with FSUIPC.I am just trying to read the 39 pages from the FSUIPC user guide !Anyway this Tinmouse gives me mch more pleasure than some payware models .Long Live TINMOUSE Team.Thanks a lot .Daniel.

Err - I don't quite know how you got "angry" out of my post. I was certainly not angry. I read the docs and I thought it was quite well explained, and I am not a guru :-)However, others may not see it that way I conceed...

Graeme Butler