Sign in to follow this  

Hows the FSD Seneca V ???????

>I have logged 50+ hours in the real one. After the big >disappointement from PSS' one, I can tell you that this one >is really 99% accurate to the real one, especially >concerning flight dynamics and performance it's really >amazing and it's maybe the first time that I find an FS GA >to fly as a real one should ! >I have a whole 1.5 hours in a Seneca and many in a Seminole. But it's not the point of my reply, since I trust Steve Small's twin engine flight dynamics to be the best in simulated "flightland".But I did want to make note: Other FS GA aircraft such as Dreamfleet's ArcherII, Cardinal, Flight1 Cessna 421 & RealAir Simulations SF260 are also some of the best for simulating realism with flight on a PC desktop. Of course Steve Small also produced flight dynamics for the Cessna 421 and the new Piper Meridian.......and the PSS Seneca just an "older" aircraft which isn't up to FS2002 standards anyway.L.Adamson ---- bought all of these I've listed.... including the Seneca & Cheyenne :)

BTW, does anyone know where you can get those .air files that steve small used to make? I swear there used to be some for the fs2002 aircraft, like the caravan, and a baron 58 TC, or something.Any help appreciated.

FYI, there is a file called FSDtwin.zip posted at Simviation.com. It has enhanced flight models for the King Air and the Beech Baron 58.Stan V.

>Other FS GA aircraft such as Dreamfleet's ArcherII, Cardinal, >Flight1 Cessna 421 & RealAir Simulations SF260 are also some of the >best for simulating realism with flight on a PC desktop. Of course >Steve Small also produced flight dynamics for the Cessna 421 and >the new Piper Meridian.That's right they are also very good indeed...But that SenecaV sure does have something special !Cheers!Andr

Yea, i've heard some good encouraging comments about this Seneca V, i've d/l, now just waiting until i've passed a flying exam until I can buy it :)The Commander also looks quite promising.It shows if developers don't rush the making of products and spend time perfecting them, it all pays off in the end, with even more profit :DCheersWill :-wave

I have all but one of the FSD's aircraft the super cub I like the seneca V and I have both the commander115TC and the piper cheyenne 400LS and teh 400 LS is my favorite for a turboprop but the favorite light GA twin is the Seneca V and I am going to get the new piper navajo chieften and Gmax Commander 115TC an the Pilatus Porter I will have a new hanger for them in my aircraft file

Guest Richard_H

Looks like a lovely plane - love the panels.What's it like on frame rates?

>Looks like a lovely plane - love the panels. >>What's it like on frame rates? Hello Richard. I just bought it and it is GREAT!!!Hardly any effect on FPS at all....very nice. And it has an outstanding visual model. And the Air File is also VERY GOOD. :)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3