Sign in to follow this  
ls25

Where can I get a copy of 1.40 of C-IV-A?

I just reinstalled everything from a fresh reformat, and I cannot find the 1.40 version of the gauge.Any ideas?**edit** I found it @ another site. Oddly enough, when I searched for it, it did not come up, but I then found the file name in another addon,and got it that way.

Guest lenti911

Hey,where can I find that file? I need it too, because I accidently installed version 1.50 of the CIVA INS. You may also just send it via Email bobby.boeing@gmx.net to me. Many Many thanks,BernhardYestererday evening I did nothing more than searching for that amazing 1.40 version. But as you said, could'nt find anything reliable.

Guest lenti911

Thank you very much, David. Now it works perfectly. Oh that thing is better than every fms of the new ones!!! I love it in combination with the tinmouse. Have a nice flight!

I am retaining the 1.40 version on my system until the Tinmouse mod is completed because I don't want to lose the ability to use the outstanding CIVA unit on my favorite freeware aircraft.That said, some of the new features of the updated version (1.50), including the ability to insert FS9 plans into the unit and avoid some of the tedious pre-flight and other features make it attractive. Has any one found a way to install the new CIVA version to another folder or something and reference the newer panels that will work with it to that, while retaining the 1.40 version for our favorite legacy aircraft, until stuff that gets updated eventually gets updated? Bob...? You're a genius at this type of stuff...regardschris

If you use this gauge, civa_hsi_v1_1.zip, form the library in the Tinmouse panel, you can use the new Civa 1.50. Works perfectly, though obviously some panel editing is necessary to get the Adeu in as well.There is a converter available too, fs9tociva.zip, although this has some problems. Basically it converts plans created with FSBuild. Plans made with the FS9 planner have some extra commas, look at this post,http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...id=23263&page=2There's also a post in the SSTSIM forum.John

Guest dantoine

Hello,First of all, thanks a lot to the development team for this wonderful project. It's a lot of fun to fly this B732 !I used CIVA 1.40 without any problem. Following John's advice, I tried to install CIVA 1.50 with the updated HSI gauge but I didn't suceed to make it works. The heading bug of the HSI doesn't seem to be linked to CIVA (NAV switch set to INS and HDG SEL mode activated).I probably missed something in the panel editing, can someone explain me the correct procedure ?Thank you,David

David, check your email, have you included this in your panel.......CIVA_HSI!ins_switch.John

Guest dantoine

John, I got your panel.cfg and I understood my mistake: I forgot to add the INS!NavModeSingle gauge (it was not mandatory in CIVA 1.40). The integration of this switch in the cockpit is not very nice (different background color) but it works...Thanks a lot for your quick answer,David

Thanks a bunch John. I installed the new version and the HSI and it works like a champ! Also am using the ADEU and the fs9toCiva executable, which so far works great with FSBuild flight plans, and makes programming the INS easier for lazy pilots like me.Now off to the RFP-742!chris