Sign in to follow this  
cujo

FSUIPC setting

Just a point,when altering settings in fsuipc and ticking 'this aircraft only' box does this mean this aircraft in THIS livery or this aircraft in ALL liveries?

my experience leads me to believe that FSUIPC looks at the 'title=' line in {fltsim.xx} section of the aircraft.cfg file.as a result, when setting non-global changes, each title needs a custom setting (i don't use the word livery as you can have different 'titled' aircraft sharing a common livery.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Yes it does it for that livery only.What I did was copy and paste the other livery names in the FSUIPC INI using the parameters from the one I did within FS.FSUIPC uses the "title=Boeing 737-200 Continental JT8D-15" section of the A/C CFG.And it looks like this in the FSUIPC INI, found also in the modules folder (this particular setting is for using my CH Yoke buttons for flaps and landing gear, telling FSUIPC to push F6 when I hit the flaps up button and F7 when I hit the flaps down button on my yoke as well as G when hitting the gear up or down button)BRACKETButtons.Boeing 737-200 Continental JT8D-15BRACKET0=P1,7,K118,81=P1,6,K117,8For some reason I can't post brackets......

atlstiff:>for some reason i can't post brackets ...if you are speaking of 'squared' brackets, these are used by the forum program to insert html code into posts.if you wish to use 'html' in you post you substitute braceleft and braceright 'brackets' ( { and }; also known as curly brackets). the use of curved brackets in place of squared brackets is kinda' common avsim/flightsim forum practice.if you are not using html code in your post you can click the box next to 'Check here if you want to format your message in plain text. Use for posting code snipets.'. this is at the top of 'compose message' screen just above the Subject field.--edit: typo--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Another reason why I love this forum. I'm always learning.