Sign in to follow this  
Hash

GoFlight MCP with TinMouse 737-200

Hello guys,I have been using GF-MCP for quite a long time. It works well with PMDG a/c but not with TinMouse 732. Is there anybody having the same problem? What need to be done to have the GF-MCP work with TinMouse panel?And where can I find a brief but comprhensive Tinmouse manual?ThanksHashry Adijan

Guest Pro-Sim

Hello Hashry,The Tinmouse uses a highly realistic rendition of the actual Sperry 77 autopilot that is fitted to most 737-200s. It combines basic lateral automation, with a CWS (control wheel steering) system for changing the pitch (using the yoke).As such, it is far more realistic for the 737-200, than the default FS autopilot with it's standard modes, some of which (such as VS) simply aren't part of the 737-200's systems.As the GF-MCP uses the default AP to function, I don't think it will work.However, hopefully Bob will be able to program some FSUIPC offsets or keystrokes into the Tinmouse in the future, which would mean you could use the GF-MCP with the Tinmouse, by assigning the MCPs buttons and rotaries, using FSUIPC.Unfortunately, there is currently no manual - someone was developing one about 1 year ago but then he went very quiet and we are all looking forward to an update soon.:)

Hello Pro-Sim,Appreciate and thank you for the promt reply. Ok understood now. Yes I do hope Bob is willing to add some program to enable GF-MCP be inline with the tinmouse........On the manual yes I read in the forum on the topic but ok, again hopefully sombody will be so kind to prepare one.Thanks again.......and Happy New Year 2008Hash