Sign in to follow this  
Guest alpeltier

B732adv.gau

Guest alpeltier

Hi Friends,I was trying to load up the Tinmouse 737-200 (so I could use it for an article) and regardless of the version I install (tried all the way up to v1.24a beta. V1.21 went in OK and did the update in the FSFSCONV area) I have a problem. What I get is an error on loading : FS9 cannot load the file: c:fs2004aircraftfsfsconvpanel.b732ADVb732adv.gau and this file will not be used. Then FS9 just locks up there. I am fairly experienced at this and have done countless installs over the years, but this one has got me puzzled! I did a search in the Forum but can't seem to find an answer. FS2004 is my FS9 directory on C drive. Any quick tip to help me through this?My FSUIPC.DLL version 3.7.4.0 registered(aircrafts all show up OK in the AC menu)Can't wait to get this one going :-)CheersAl PelletierComputer Pilot Magazine

Guest alpeltier

Hi again folks,Found my own answer!. I was sure that I had FSSOUND.DLL installed (I have hundreds of planes) but, heck if I didn't!!So I'll get back to the grind tomorrow and start all over again, and get this baby going. I have acquired an authentic B737-200 pilot's cockpit and 737-200 Flight Handbook and operations manual.(United Airlines. Last entries in 1983). Since it has all the numbers, it should be fun to do some comparison along with pilot training.Amazing what reading the FAQ file will do for an old guy like me. While growing old, the thing that I have lost and miss the most, is my mind!!CheersAl