Sign in to follow this  
Guest josh0571

Freeware 763 panel recommendations?

Guest josh0571

Hi guysCan anyone recommend a freeware panel for the POSKY gmax 763?Thanks for any help. :) Josh

Have you tried Lonny Payne's 757 panel? It says 757, of course, but the 757 and 767 share the same cockpit, so that's what I'll be using next time I fly a 767. It works quite well with the 757. The only possible conflict I could see would be with the auto-speed bugs, since they'll be set for the 757. However, I believe that you can manually change them to different settings.It's an excellent panel.Matt

Guest josh0571

Hi MattThanks for the reply.Will give it a go!Cheers :)Josh

Guest josh0571

LOL!! - yeah, I was trying to avoid the subject of the PIC767!Thought it might take me months just to work out how to get the thing off the ground!Josh

Josh,Just read the manual, you will NEVER find a better 767 panel, and I hate to add, one of the very best panels EVER in MSFS. It is worth every penny and minute you put into it.Bob

I've been seeing some screenies of the PIC panel, but with a different PFD. Do any of you PIC'ers know anything about this? I prefer the more 'rectangluar' PFD to the round one, and might buy PIC if I can find this modification.

PIC 767 does provide you with both styles of ADI display. You choose it from the PIC menu on the FS taskbar. My VFR panel listed in today's file uploads shows the pegasus stlye. This is a real carrier option on 767/757 birds, just more one example of how great PIC 767 really is.Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithcrvm@iwon.com" A little learning is a dangerous thing"AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ] K7S5A MB |[b]GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Guest josh0571

Bob:Thanks for the encouragement!! Well, I can't recall ever having read anything really negative about the PIC767. What about compatability with the upcoming FS2004 - maybe I should wait till that gets released, but then again didn't it take Wilco a while to release the patch for FS2002?Randy:Thanks for the info/screenie - looks great!Cheers guys :) Josh