Sign in to follow this  
oafp

config alarm

I have a problem with the config alarm sound it sounds every time, even when I am flying crusier no alarm but if I change the view or change to see the plane from outside the alarm start to sound, it is very noise, and if i desinstall it I lost the config alarm, could you please help me with this problem.thank youOctavio

I think that I was not able to explain the problem, the configuration alarm sound when the plan have a wrong config, but even thought you are flying right crusier altitutd and speed, and the alarm is quiet and I move the display to see outside the plane the alarm start and dont stop, what is the solution or better are here anybody that had had the same problem, and how get the solution.Thank youOctavio

stab in the dark ...maybe you are really hearing the pressure alarm as the cabin altitude is above ~8000'?check your after engine start procedures for the overhead panel -pressurization. you can also search the forum about cabin pressurization.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Octavio hello, that sound is pressurisation failure alarm (if you are getting while climbing). You have to set PACKS and cabin pressure switch before takeoff.after engine startup, set PACKS BLEED ON, you will see PSI indicator will be increase. then look at right of PACK section you will see CABIN PRESSURE settings. You have to set switch GROUND to FLIGHT but before that you must be set cruise altitude, cabin alitude and landing altitude. While taking off, you have to set landing altitude by your departure airport.It means airport elevation by sea level.(MSL).After departure, during fly on cruise altitude you have to set landing altitude for destination airport before start descend.You may not to read cabin altitude scalar on panel.Take notice this values;cruise level--->cabin altitude18-->0.3 29-->5.319-->0.3 30-->5.820-->0.8 31-->6.2 21-->1.4 32-->6.622-->1.9 33-->7.123-->2.4 34-->7.524-->2.9 35-->7.925-->3.426-->3.927-->4.428-->4.9