Sign in to follow this  
Bob Scott

Panel wish list

OK, after four long months, my stuff finally arrived from Chile, including my TinMouse development system. Work on the TinMouse II should start again relatively soon.For those with *panel* issues, please post them here in this thread so I can build a consolidated list of things to work on. This is for panel issues only...please don't ask for model changes, repaints, wing views, etc. There are still no plans for a VC, and still no plans to port the plane over to FSuX.RegardsBob ScottColonel, USAF (ret)ATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VColorado Springs, CO

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

Dear Bob,Welcome back and welcome to your new home.my wish;Sperry 177 instead Sperry 77 :) or any gauge adding for just only vertical speed adjustment. I know all of your work has been for early model of 737-200 thatswhy you set Sperry 77, also there were some of codes they are hard to change.I'm still satisfy about my 732 but if you can add V/S capability,would be great.Thanks

I don't know if it's possible given the limitations of the crowded panel (and R. Probst's original bitmap) to include the gauges needed for modern RVSM use, like a backup altimeter and artificial horizon, but it would be neat to see a more modern presentation. And of course I can't wait to see how you'll integrate the ISG FMC into the panel. Since I don't own FSX, and don't intend to buy it, the lack of a port is not an issue for me.Thanks Bob!John G.

John G.

Overall i like the 'oldness' of the TinmouseII very much. The panel really feels like it has been used for quite a time. So my wishes for the panel are only cosmetic and not for the logic behind it, cause i find the aircraft and panel to be really good.* The pressurization gauges are quite hard to read, at least on 1280x1024. Also some writings on lamps in the overhead panel look blurred.* A place to include the ADEU reader for the CIVA INS.* During my flight i often opened the wrong panel via the simicons. Maybe ordering them top-down would help?Apart from that, i'm very happy with the TinmouseII. Thanks!

No issues here Bob, the TinMouse II is awesome.I would love to see a wide screen version of the panel bitmap ;)

Hi Bob, First of all I'm glad you are on the way to being settled back in Colorado - sure missed your presence on the forum.I think the Tinmouse panel remains one of the best out there and I would not be too unhappy if no changes were made. Having said that I would really like to see a few things added/modified. I've looked at a few cockpit photos on the internet and as far as I can see there are only a few 'mods' to consider: a Sperry 177 is an obvious one, and an FMC (Ernie Alston's is good IMHO). And I strongly support provision of a widescreen version - this would have the added benefit of allowing inclusion of the standby altimeter and art horizon mentioned by John G. Whatever you can do will be fine by me.best regardsRick CanhamAustralia

best regards

Rick Canham

Sweden

Hello again,Another item - it would be good if you could finish programming the Performance Data Computer System..many thanksRick

best regards

Rick Canham

Sweden

>>Another item - it would be good if you could finish>programming the Performance Data Computer System..>This item gets my vote, too.Jack

Found 2 things:[*]The sqawk reminder on the bottom of the upper radio panel has overlapping clickspots. If you change the first number, it can happen you also change the third.[*]Please don't forget to fix the DME for DME VORs.A wish would be to have a groundhandling gauge or the panel prepared for one (like groundhandling v4).I love the mouse! Really one of the great ones, even better then most of the payware. Great work and i say that as a not Boeing fan. ;-)

Guest Mesaba

Hello and thank you for asking all TinMouse fanatics like myself to be a part of a panel wish list. I personally would love to see a new ADI and HSI similar to the one on Dreamfleets 727 and like the one in this photo http://www.airliners.net/photo/WestJet/Boe...-Adv/0951037/M/ to be considered for the panel. I know this is for the panel only but instead of starting a new thread I'll quickly say that it would also be nice to see the latest version of the mouse with TCAS be integrated into one installer eliminating all the updates. Again Thank you for all the time you've invested in this amazing aircraft, it boggles my mind how this bird has been neglected from all the payware big wigs.CheersMesaba

If some great 3D artist join the team and make a nice 3d render of the 732 panel, with SP-77, with a new multipanel system (would be nice if follow some of the panel-gauge from DF727 style), would be wonderful.Also, change the PDCS system to the PMS system, with A/T and climb/descent profile + RA Tape + F/S.

Gustavo Rodrigues - Brazil

Yes wide screen support would nice, other than the package is awesome.Cheers,Fido

Yes wide screen support would be nice, other than that the package is awesome.Cheers,Fido

>For those with *panel* issues, please post them here in this>thread so I can build a consolidated list of things to work>on. Bob, of all the issues identified by your loyal fans, has any particular one piqued your interest or have a priority in your mind ?Thanks for your work.Jack

A Custom Autopilot that won't break to right when a roll mode is selected, preferably a SP177.Collaboration with a texture artist would be nice too :( Bozhan.