Sign in to follow this  
Bob Scott

Panel wish list

Flpas gauge nonresponsive, altitude gauge has a orange tape(aswellas other gauges) over the digits..any idea howto fix that ? trim gauge is also non responsive!Certainly not well animated!

Doyle Edwards

Guest tetecaste

A failure system like the AFG caravelle freeware.

Love the Tin Mouse II. It's a beautiful simulation of the 737-200. I have 2100 hours on the real aircraft and I'm actually still current on it as I work for a government safety board. I think the glaring deficiency in the fabulous panel is that the 3 hydraulic gauges and B Low Quantity light are not present. I think Bob, you mention somewhere on the forum that you have considered doing a right-side, co-pilot panel. If you could do that it would be really awesome.

Bob, welcome home from a fellow CO resident. Personally I don't want any stinking "FMC" or any other modernization of the TM2 :( . I'm perfectly happy with the CWS system and the Sperry 77, as is. I've got MORE than enough freakin' glass cockpit, FMC totin' metal to last a lifetime! I want it to stay "old school". Completing the PDCS was mentioned and that gets my vote. An overhead or dome light, for us old blind farts, would be helpfull and a bit of panel graphics clean-up to sharpen things up.Other than that and a few clean-up items already mentioned by others...I'm happy with the "technological philosophy". If some of these can't be accomplished...so be it...I won't complain. I won't put in an FMC or any of the other "modernization" stuff anyway, so if the next version comes with it, without option...I'll be skipping it. I ain't afraid of no INS, I can take off, cruise and land my Mouse completely by hand...I don't need another addon with a chipset doing it for me. Vic

I second (or third or fourth) the idea that it's already the best thing since sliced bread. The PDCS being completed would make it just that little bit better.Bill

Hi Bob,Your Tinmouse is GREAT! Some additions/options I would LOVE to see are:1. Sperry 177 MCP2. Completion of PDCS programming3. 3D/Virtual Cockpit4. Wing Views5. An FO panel would be awesome as wellThanks for a terrific B732!!!!Jim

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

additional item on my wish list before;-a simple load/payload program for getting correct CG point of aircraft.(do I wishing too much unable thing? :) ) thanks

Guest blackcat79

i would love to have a VC please :(

Morn'n Bob,Well - this is a request thread so a few easy ones I think...WINDOW CLOSELights Panel and Timer Windows: Add a "Window Close" hot spot to the right hand screw to match the method used on other windows... It's so much easier to just hit a location near where you already have the mouse - instead of going to a completely different part of the panel to find the small icon...Regards,Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Col Scott,Of the items I see listed here, many were incorporated into the new 1.3 version of the awesome T'Mouse. Three suggestions I can think of right off the bat (two already being mentioned are:1) A virtual cockpit -- already mentioned2) An FO panel -- already mentioned3) A SimIcon clickspot for the aircraft kneeboard so I can access my checklist and reference tabs easierThanks so much for the time you put into this great aircraft.CheersRandy "Ramjett53" Tyndall

Excellent job gentlemen! Can't thank you enough for the FSX compatibility! Here's my wish-list: 1) Would love to have a 16:10 (widescreen) version of the panels 2) Some cleaning up of the graphics with higher-res versions (aka more eye-candy!) 3) a VC cockpit would be nice, although I understand how difficult it is to make one. ...that's about it.