Sign in to follow this  
Bob Scott

Panel wish list

Col Scott,Of the items I see listed here, many were incorporated into the new 1.3 version of the awesome T'Mouse. Three suggestions I can think of right off the bat (two already being mentioned are:1) A virtual cockpit -- already mentioned2) An FO panel -- already mentioned3) A SimIcon clickspot for the aircraft kneeboard so I can access my checklist and reference tabs easierThanks so much for the time you put into this great aircraft.CheersRandy "Ramjett53" Tyndall
Hi Randy. You can add clickspots for the ATC icon and the Kneeboard icon by adding these lines to your SimObjects\Airplanes\fsfsconv\panel.B732ADV\panel.cfg [Window00] section:gauge63=SimIcons1024!ATC Icon, 708,774,20,20gauge64=SimIcons1024!Kneeboard Icon, 708,794,20,20They will be right under the icons that are thre already. Regards, Bob.

+2 for the VC, but I don't know if this is possible as that is usually incorporated in the model itsef and I don't know if you are able to modify that.

CXA001-1.jpg

VATSIM: P2 | I1

hi! i change a little bit the panel bitmap ,and move the gear indicator and lights to another panel, because its unusable during flight . what do you think about? (sorry for my English.:()

Hi, thanks for this great addon, it's nice to have updates un a regular basis. Now that we have the SP 177 modeled it would be great to have a cross bar FD along with the SP 177 specific HSI and FMA as shown in the picture below.Thanks and regards!

hi! i change a little bit the panel bitmap ,and move the gear indicator and lights to another panel, because its unusable during flight . what do you think about?
Hi Sergey,I like the idea of your panel modification - hope that Bob Scott does too! Would you consider sharing your panel.cfg with us?best regardsRick CanhamSouth Australia

best regards

Rick Canham

Sweden