Sign in to follow this  
w6kd

Panel wish list

Morn'n Bob,Well - this is a request thread so a few easy ones I think...WINDOW CLOSELights Panel and Timer Windows: Add a "Window Close" hot spot to the right hand screw to match the method used on other windows... It's so much easier to just hit a location near where you already have the mouse - instead of going to a completely different part of the panel to find the small icon...Regards,Scott

Col Scott,Of the items I see listed here, many were incorporated into the new 1.3 version of the awesome T'Mouse. Three suggestions I can think of right off the bat (two already being mentioned are:1) A virtual cockpit -- already mentioned2) An FO panel -- already mentioned3) A SimIcon clickspot for the aircraft kneeboard so I can access my checklist and reference tabs easierThanks so much for the time you put into this great aircraft.CheersRandy "Ramjett53" Tyndall

Excellent job gentlemen! Can't thank you enough for the FSX compatibility! Here's my wish-list: 1) Would love to have a 16:10 (widescreen) version of the panels 2) Some cleaning up of the graphics with higher-res versions (aka more eye-candy!) 3) a VC cockpit would be nice, although I understand how difficult it is to make one. ...that's about it.

Col Scott,Of the items I see listed here, many were incorporated into the new 1.3 version of the awesome T'Mouse. Three suggestions I can think of right off the bat (two already being mentioned are:1) A virtual cockpit -- already mentioned2) An FO panel -- already mentioned3) A SimIcon clickspot for the aircraft kneeboard so I can access my checklist and reference tabs easierThanks so much for the time you put into this great aircraft.CheersRandy "Ramjett53" Tyndall
Hi Randy. You can add clickspots for the ATC icon and the Kneeboard icon by adding these lines to your SimObjects\Airplanes\fsfsconv\panel.B732ADV\panel.cfg [Window00] section:gauge63=SimIcons1024!ATC Icon, 708,774,20,20gauge64=SimIcons1024!Kneeboard Icon, 708,794,20,20They will be right under the icons that are thre already. Regards, Bob.

+2 for the VC, but I don't know if this is possible as that is usually incorporated in the model itsef and I don't know if you are able to modify that.

hi! i change a little bit the panel bitmap ,and move the gear indicator and lights to another panel, because its unusable during flight . what do you think about? (sorry for my English.:()

Hi, thanks for this great addon, it's nice to have updates un a regular basis. Now that we have the SP 177 modeled it would be great to have a cross bar FD along with the SP 177 specific HSI and FMA as shown in the picture below.Thanks and regards!

hi! i change a little bit the panel bitmap ,and move the gear indicator and lights to another panel, because its unusable during flight . what do you think about?
Hi Sergey,I like the idea of your panel modification - hope that Bob Scott does too! Would you consider sharing your panel.cfg with us?best regardsRick CanhamSouth Australia