Sign in to follow this  
Mike A

Fuel not loading with ISG1 MCU

Hi,I've searched this forum as well as the ISG1 support forum, but was unable to find my problem.I've added the ISG1 gauges to the TinMouseII. The only thing that doesn't seem to be working is when I load a flight plan into the MCU, the fuel amount to be loaded that's specified in the flight plan does not load. I used FSBuild to create the plan and exported it to ISG. I also installed the gauges in the default 737, and fuel loading via the flight plan works fine in that aircraft. I used the panel.cfg available for the TinMouseII on the ISG1 website. I also use a registered copy of FSUIPC.Has anyone else experienced this and/or could shed some light? Thanks!Mike A.

Hi Gustavo,I paused the sim, loaded the flight plan, and could see the fuel gauges moving to the correct level. However, when I unpaused the sim, the fuel gauges would go back to the prior fuel level. After several more tries and after chanting magical incantations *:-* , I finally got it to work. After pausing the sim and loading the flight plan, before unpausing, I went back to the Aircraft-Fuel And Payload-Change Fuel menu, which showed the correct amount, and clicked OK. Then when I unpaused the sim, the correct fuel amount stuck when I unpaused and resumed.Thanks once again for your help/muito obrigado.Mike A. - KSFO