Sign in to follow this  
byork

A little screenshot

FS2Crew does a lot more than just crew interaction and checklists. Here's a tiny little sample of what's to come...During the pre-flight events, the FO or SO will usually fill out the Takeoff Certification form, and slip it in the Peformance Manual, which is now added to the PMDG 747. Clicking on the green manual will bring up the TO Cert. You can also hide the manual.http://www.fs2crew.com/747book.jpg-Bryan

Hi Alex,It's looking good so far... a good chunk of the loadsheet and pre-dep clearance is "not generic"... even in the absence of an SDK I was able to pull a lot of information out of the Aircraft.cfg and another source.10 hour flights... nah... Just do the Seoul-Tokyo run.I may do Seoul-Tokyo for the tutorial flight, but I may just stick to SFO-LAX because users are familiar with that route.I'll see what users have to say first...Cheers,Bryan

Guest xaxa9

yes, that looks awesome...won't see it much since I mainly fly in the VC mode but nice anyways. Take your time, this version looks awesome, can't believe how much information you pulled out the aircraft.cfg file. Glad there are people like you out there.xavier

Guest xaxa9

hey...it's funny to read this post, I am on the beta team and I just sent an email to Bryan letting him know that I was going to take my next flight in an half hour from Paris CDG to Frankfurt EDDF. As he finishes his manual, I will personnalty take the time to do an european versio of the tutorial on this very flight. I find it very easy to start with for some reason, also no to short or too long, just the right time if needed to do it several times to understand this new version of FS2crew (if needed which I doubt, it's so easy).I will let you know when Bryan gets back to me.That being said, I need to hurry, take off time @ 9.30 pm gmt+1