Sign in to follow this  
markadeane

LIRF-EGKK with FS2Crew 744

Thanks for the info Bryan.I can't wait until this is released, I think I'm looking foward to it more then I was the PMDG itself.:D

Guest xaxa9

Hey guys,Just to let you know that Bryan has sent me the last build of FS2crew 744. I won't give any info as to when is the beta going to be handed to the rest of the beta testers as I don't have a clue and as it's non of my business. That being said, this verion of FS2crew is just like Mark described it. It's a must have !!! So, before I hop on my 4th flight, I wanted to give you some feedback on my experience so far.I have flown 3 flights so far with the queen and FS2crew, all I can tell you is that, as usual, my 1st flight was kinda outta sequence. The second was almost perfect and the 3rd if not perfect was, really really close to that. This version being really intuitive, you can actually really see that Bryan has done his best to lower the learning curve.Like I mentioned to Bryan, I was kinda concerned about the fact that he didn't have an SDK to work with for this version of FS2crew (PMDG.... COME ON !!!), but the immersion, the main and secondary button, all is there... Let's not forget the main selector panel. What's this ??? you'll see... all I can tell you is that it's really intuitive and that it brings new features making things easier for all of us, FS2crew addicts.Well these are my 1st impressions but there is one last thing that I would like to point out. it is the fact that the manual isn't completly done and thus, after setting up the bird, according to the manual, properly at the gate, I was then left on my own for the rest of the preparations and flight. Despite that fact, it only took me 2-3 flights to really get things the way they are supposed to be, and, if it took me that "many" if can call 2 or 3 "many" flights, it's manly due to the fact that I didn't know the modelled airline flows which I had to figure out (not that hard if you are used to the beast). Bottom line, this version really is intuitive.Great job Bryan

Thank you Xavier,I'm glad you like the new visual interface system :-)That you could complete a full flight in 3 flights "without" a manual (present one is about 10 percent complete) makes me very happy!It tells me (or at least confirms for me) the new interface system is in fact very easy to use :-)Cheers,Bryan

Guest xaxa9

Like I said in the email I sent you, the only issue that I was still encountering was not being able to get the Gate agent/ ground to close the various doors on the aircraft. This really bothered me but I seem to have adjust and find the right sequence naturally as it doesn't happen anymore and I don't seem to be able to reproduce this matter.5ft flight. so far and still counting...

Guest skyhog

Dang it, now I'll have to buy the queen too. Bryan, can I classify you as a dependent on my Tax Form?