Sign in to follow this  
byork

New screen shots posted!!

Captains,Although FS2Crew is for the most part an audio program, some new screenshots from the 2D and VC cockpit have been posted on the 747 product page to give you a sense of what things look like at this point.http://fs2crew.com/product11.htmThe most interesting and important screenshot is the one of the new interface panel. It is new and unique to the 747 version of FS2Crew; it was created with an aim to make using the product more visual, and thus easier to learn and operate. If you have any questions about its operation, just ask.Furthermore, it's hard to see in the screen shot because I had to shrink the size down quite a bit, but there is a toggle switch on the far right hand side of the selector that is used to toggle FS2Crew night lighting.The 747 version of FS2Crew features custom nightlighted panels.There is also a white pin icon on the left hand side of the panel; it operates the same way as the pin on the PMDG selector panel, and can be used to make the FS2Crew selector panel hide automatically after 5 seconds.All the best,Bryan

Guest xaxa9

>Looks great Bryan!>>I love the look of the new interface! And you will love to use it (trust me !!!)

Thanks Dan,I put a lot of thought into the new interface.Basically you still use the Main Button system (like with the 767, 172 and ATR versions), but with the new interface you have more control over the simulation, as well as a more visual indication of where you're at.Note that with the exception of the three buttons on the extreme right, which are in their own section, the buttons are arranged left to right in order of anticipated use.However, note that you'll still need to read the manual as you'll need to know when the FO does his various flows.Anticipated learning curve for the 747 Edition for the average user who can follow a tutorial: 1 to 2 flights roughly. There are some more complex things the 747 Edition can do, such as FO takeoffs, but that's pretty easy to setup for and shouldn't involve any real steap learning curve.Cheers,Bryan