Sign in to follow this  
Guest SKireyev

FS2Crew PMDG 747 Questions

Guest SKireyev

I have Radar Contact 4. How compatible will those programs be? Any issues with the fact that my ATC is non-FS and runs on a networked laptop?What about FSPassengers compatibility. I use that program mainly for flight attendant announcements, etc.Also, will the PMDG version cover both Freighter and Pax versions? It appears I saw an option under general options which said "Freighter: Restricted"Any and all help, as always, is greatly appreciated.Best RegardsSKireyev

Hello Skireyev,1. Radar Contact 4. It's the same as with previous versions of FS2Crew, it's not a problem. They work fine together as they do different things. I suggest taking a look in 767 Edition forum and you can see the commentary on how FS2Crew works with Radar Contact. Lots of FS2Crew users use RC at the same time.2. FSPassengers. Again, not a problem, lots of people use FSPax with FS2Crew. However FS2Crew 747 includes its own FA announcements, so you may want to disable the FA announcements from FSPax. If you want to keep the FSPax announcements, there is an option to disable FS2Crew FA announcements if so desired. You'll also want to disable FSPax's door handling ability as FS2Crew controls the doors.3. The initial release will cover only the Pax version. The option you saw actually says "Freigher: Reserved". I'll be releasing the Pax version first, and then releasing an update afterwards that allows you to disable the FA and other Pax specific items. There are also some other changes that would need to be made that are associated with the Freighter's overhead being slightly different the Pax version overhead.All the best,Bryan

I use RC4 via a networked computer and they work great together. The only problem I saw with the 767 version was ctrl shift K (your comms) would also open the right bleed air isolation valve. :) I also use FS passenger with RC4 and they blend together perfectly with exception of the FA calls that Bryan mentioned. Hope this helps.Bob...

Of course. I was just to lazy to re-assign it. I actually used it as a visual clue that my "co-ordinated two finger ctrl-shift-k" worked and the co-pilot had the com. LOL. Thanks Bryan!Bob.. :)