Sign in to follow this  
byork

Contest Winners!!!

Captains,The FS2Crew PMDG 747 Challenge is now closed and I am pleased to announce the contest winners.First, however, I would like to thank everyone who participated. We had a little over 1,000 entries, and of those entrants 10 people (who answered the questions correctly), were chosen.In case you missed the hint on the website, the answers were 'true' for each question.Over the next 24 hours, I will email the winners. If you're one of the winners and you don't hear from me, check your spam box.FS2Crew PMDG 747 Challenge Winners in no particular order:1. Carlos Vazquez Sanchez 2. Pan Lalas 3. Alex McBain 4. Bjorn Ghezzi 5. Gino De Clercq 6. Ross Marsh 7. Jason Da Costa 8. S. Herrera 9. Ben Horsfall 10. Garett Schmidt Latest news on the release: We're undergoing final checks now, and if the green light is given release will be within 24 hours.All the best,Bryan

Guest scouselpl

Not many british looking names in your winners list? The brits keep products like yours going yet I daresay this will be released pacific time to suit your target audience.

>Not many british looking names in your winners list? The>brits keep products like yours going yet I daresay this will>be released pacific time to suit your target audience.The Brits keep his product going? You have facts to back that up or are you just making a half-a## assumption?

Eric 

Hi Scouselpl,The product will be released when it's ready. I don't take into consideration time zones. Right now I'm just making some last minute changes to the manual so your first flight will be extra smooth (provided you follow the directions). I'm on Pacific Time.Also, I can assure you there was no anti-British bias in selecting contest winners.-Bryan York

Hi Bryan...thankyou very much!Haven't received an email yet...nothing in the spam box.Regards Ross

Guest Jasonfly

>Not many british looking names in your winners list? The>brits keep products like yours going yet I daresay this will>be released pacific time to suit your target audience.I am one of those winners - Jason Da Costa , Your loyal client who lives in a hut in Quatemala.I am insulted that this gentleman insinuates that none of your customers are English! Actually I am a proud Brit , who grew up in London , a stone's throw from Oxford St, to be precise,I now reside in Vancouver.You really need to know what you're talking about before you cast assertions that are complete nonsense.And, to any impoverished Quatemalans who do happen to live in a hut-I apologise for my bad humour.Finally, I never win anything , this is a real surprise, Thanks so much I look forward to trying it out.cheersJason.