Sign in to follow this  
DAL488

It's released!!!! And......

the server's already been brought to it's knees!! ;-)Check the website for the download.www.fs2crew.comJames

Servers working fine here, not sure what you're problem is. I'm getting 500 KB/s.

Flight1 servers are simply the best. I have downloaded but are currently at FL360 between Kmdw-Kmsy, and I can't just hit the exit button. Still an hour to go...

Rune B.

Guest Andre001

Aaahhh s^%t, the server seems to be down (overloaded if you ask me) :-hang Oh well, must just wait and see a bit later I guess...

Guest Andre001

Jeezzz but you`re fast.I am using the downloader tool and I have an 512kbps ADSL connection. I truly believe that the server has been cooked by all the downloads but I am sure it will be fixed in a couple of hours.Thanx for the quick reply, and I can`t wait to get into the cockpit with this baby.

Guest Andre001

It`s working.... it`s working...Let the FUN start !!!

You'll love it Andre. I'm getting close to completing the tutorial flight, and it has been a blast. This added so much more to the flight.

Guest Andre001

How right you are!!!Absolutely love it and would never want to fly her alone again. It adds SOOOOOOOO much more realism (not to mention taking a bit of the workload from us already overworked captains) and making this the best aircraft in my hanger.I`m gonna attemp my first long-hauler today and let you know how it goes. I was thinking Frankfurt to Hong Kong (love the mountains there) and besides, my despatch info is more or less already set up for a Tokyo arrival anyway :-wedge Happy landings to all!!!

Guest Andre001

Yip... just about 1000nm to go after about 9 hours into the flight, but hey, still loving every minute of it (and the couple of beers i had for lunch *:-* ) makes for a very enjoyable cruize.Happy landings ya all...