Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew: PMDG 747 Edition has been Released!!!

Captains,The long wait is over! I am pleased to announce that FS2Crew: PMDG 747 Edition has been officially released.The PMDG 747 Edition of FS2Crew is basically like an "Expansion Pack" for the PMDG 747. FS2Crew adds a complete crew to the aircraft as well as other enhancements, such as bird strikes.The 747 Edition was custom coded from scratch to work with the PMDG 747 so everything can be 100 percent 747 specific. It also uses a brand new interface system.This is the 4th major release in the FS2Crew series, and it represents the latest programming advances and techniques. It is light years ahead of the PMDG 737 Edition, which was released almost two years ago.The FO in FS2Crew is able to perform all his flows and duties just as he would in the real-world. (In fact, FS2Crew models the SOPs of a real-world 747 operator, so what you'll see in the simulation is a close approximation of the way it's done for real at one particular airline.)Regarding FSX: When PMDG makes the 747 FSX compatible, FS2Crew will follow suite.Please visit www.fs2crew.com to download the product and learn more.Price: $24.99 USD with a $5 discount coupon available if you already own a FS2Crew product.I hope you enjoy the 747 Edition of FS2Crew. I had a lot of fun building it.Best regards,Bryan York

Congrats Bryan, it has been a real blast to be part of the test programme and I look forward to helping out in the future.To the rest of you, prepare for a whole new view on flying the queen! Enjoy!!!

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest DavidAp

hey..thank you for this awesome edition...I have a Q which might be too early..is there any plans of FS2Crew on new planes?is there ganna be another update for 767 edition?thx

Hi,Glad to hear you like it :-)There will likely be an update for the 767 Edition when FSX is released and Level-D has made the 767 FSX capable. There are still a couple things I would like to do with the Level-D 767 Edition of FS2Crew.Cheers,Bryan

Hey Bryan,I just wanted to take a minute and say congrats on the great release. I Just completed my first flight with the GA build and it was flawless. You made it an absolute pleasue to test by delivering such a great product. Do I get one of those cool tester sigs now??? LOL, it really was great even if only for a short period of time.Congratulations again,-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledAMD FX-57 @ 3 gigsAsus A8NSLI-Premium2 gigs Corsair XMS PC3500LL 2 3 2 6 1TXFX 7900 GTX 690/1750XFX 7800 GTX 515/135024 inch Widescreen LCDDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1khttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7800 GTX 515/1350 Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Bryan,You have done it again, what a wondefull piece of work. It compliments the 744 beautifully, it is so easy to use.This is a must get for anyone who flies the 744.Well done..Bill

Bill

Guest DWillens

Bryan:I forgot to mention in my other post:I waited on the PMDG747 until I knew that FS2Crew was imminent. I couldn't bear the thought of flying the 747 without my trusty FO so I just flew the LDS767 until a couple weeks ago. So not only do I get to enjoy your product, I get the enjoyment of an entirely new aircraft.Thanks!!Damon

Guest xaxa9

Congratulations again Bryan,I really enjoyed beta testing another version of FS2crew.Even though, once again it was really easy since there was nothing. I also really enjoyed to test the alpha version for once as I got to see the evolution.Great product Bryan.Guys, don't think, buy it, you'll love it !!! trust me !!!