Sign in to follow this  
Yoda967

It's "Captain", thank you...

Bryan,Any chance of the next 747 Edition update including the FO and FA addressing the Captain by rank instead of by first name? It's a little jarring that they keep calling me "John".Oh, and while we're at it, when the FA makes her periodic calls during cruise, and I answer the bong phone, she calls me "Steve". It sounds like she hasn't learned the sound of the captain's voice compared to the FO's.Otherwise, this is another fantastic product!

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Hi Kurt,While developing FS2Crew 747 I was thinking the same thing.However, I tried going with John for this version simply because being referred to as "Captain" is pretty formal and stuffy sounding and therefore not overly realistic. So "John" it was it.One idea I had was to have a list of available names you could pick from, but there are million possible names so that's not overly practical.I'll check on Jane. Glad you like the product :-)Chrs,Bryan

Haha, for some reason girls always call me John, or rather "a John". Never figured that one out... ;)

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Captain is a tad stuffy for me. Just call me Bubba!! :-)Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

I prefer to be called 'The King' in english with a chinese accent and a slight hint of northern irishBetter start that list of names and voice wavs Bryan!a-thankyou very muchaGraham