Sign in to follow this  
Guest hlm65

Compatibility with Radar Contact

Guest hlm65

Hi Bryan,wow, I was out of the net for 3 weeks (looong vacation) and you already released the 744 version !!!Well, before going ahead with the purchase, I have 2 questions:1-I read of many keyboard commands from FS2Crew: any problem of interaction with Radar Contact V4 (which uses a lot of keystroke too) ?2-timing for a not-Flight 1-wrapper way to purchase (if you remember, I had many problems with the 767 edition...) (such as simmarket) ?Thanks and thumbs up for another top add-on !!!Enrico

Guest pellelil

Hi Enrico,I'm currently on the Beta for RCv5 and here it runs without any problems. I'll see if I can manage to squeze in a flight with RCv4 and report back if there are any issues.Acutally RCv4 does not use up that many keyboard shortcuts, and you got the possibillity to change those if they do conflict with anything.http://jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannerbeta.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal

I use RC4 on every flight and it works just fine with FS2Crew. A wonderful combination in my opinion.

- Aaron

Guest craigjjs

I also use Radar Contact 4 with the FS2Crew 744 with no problems. I actually use few key clicks with FS2Crew, mostly, mouse clicks.Craig JJJS

Ditto. Works perfectly for me.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Guest thetull

Yep......same here...........they work together very well!