Sign in to follow this  
Guest pellelil

FO doesn't switch of Fwd/Aft fuel pump for Tank3 during...

Guest pellelil

I have noticed that the FO does not switch of the Fwd/Aft fuel-pumps for Tank-3 during the Shutdown-procedure (running with Update-1, not sure if the problem was also present before this update !?).http://jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannerbeta.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal

Guest pellelil

I see it on every flight and each time I've been in Tank-to-Engine. Prior to the shutdown all 8 pumps are running (Aft/Fwd for Tank 1,2,3 and 4). During the shutdown the FO swich off 6 of these pumps, but for some reason Aft/Fwd for Tank-3 are left untouched.I do realize you have no means to "check" the status of the pumpts but at least the FO should "toggle" the state of these pumps (if they were On they should be Off, and if they were Off they should become On). As they are "left untouched" my guess is that either the "mouse clicks" (for Aft/Fwd Tank-3) are not send to the panel or they might by offset.I run MSFS at 1280x1024 and the overhead panel is left untouched (even though I have two monitors connected the Overhead is still displayed in its "initial-position", on the primary monitor).http://jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannerbeta.jpgPelle F. S. Liljendal