Sign in to follow this  
byork

Airline Callsigns and Cities for the PA -Request them here

A "generic" city, Nick :-)Actually generic is already there... sort of. No city name is mentioned. Just right click on the PA box till you get to the very last possible selection (assuming you have the latest update installed).Chrs,Bryan

Guest martinfoss

How about Scandinavian Airlines for callsign, and Oslo as a destination? Scandinavian doesn't operate the 747, and at Oslo we only have the odd 747-300 from PIA, but still, it's only a game, isn't it? I fly a lot out and in of Oslo with the 747 at least..

Could you add Christchurch, Melbourn and Seattle? Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Guest MrRux

Roma - Fiumicino (LIRF)Milano - Malpensa (LIMC)

Please include these citites:LOWW, EDDF, LIRF, LIMC, EHAM, LFPG, Heathrow, KLAX; KJFK, KBOS,KORD, KSFO, KIAD, KPHL, KDEN, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, New Delhi, Rio de Jainero, Sao Paolo, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Melbourne, Honolulu, Houston, Atlanta, Brussel, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Moskau, Johannesburg, Capetown, Singapur, Manila, MumbaiThanks Marek Ehrlich from LOWW

Guest The Sim

Hello Bryan,Please make sure that Luxembourg (LUX/ELLX) and Cargolux (CV/CLX) are included.Thank you,Thomas

I'm restating the airline and destinations with some modification:Destination:Otopeni Henri Coanda Airport at Bucharest, Romania (it seems that the B744 DOES operate here)Budapest Ferihegy Airport at Bucapest, HungaryBen Gurion at Tel Aviv, IsraelIstanbul Ataturk at Istanbul, TurkeyAirlines: (some may allready be in the list, I might have missed them)ElalTAROM (Romanian Air Transport) - even if it doesn't operate B744 (unless you wish to keep fully realistic here)Delta (I think it allready is)--eric