Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

completly upset about FS2

Hi People !I just bought the 744 FS2Crew product. I was trying to use it from WSSS to EGLL - Whenever i opened the FS2Crew Start Center and changes the Dept. Airport and Dest. to WSSS and EGLL and saved the data - then i opened the Flight planning page i never got EGLL at DEST FOR PAs. I dont know why. But what is the worse - i had all my doors assigned to my 744 and now i removed FS2Crew and opend the FS with my 744 - i cant get my doors to open as i had them. I cant even asign them anymore at the PMDG. What shall i do now.Please adviseMarek from LOWW

Hello Marek,EGLL: It's there, make sure you "right click" on the PA DEST box on the Flight Planning page; that's how you move through the available selections. Right click = cycle up. Left click = Cycle down.EGLL is on the list.Doors: Click "restore keyboard assignments" in the FS2Crew Start Center. That will restore your keyboard assignments to what you had before you installed FS2Crew. Hope that helps,Bryan

Hi,ok but what about LOWW et a lot of airports are not there. What shall i do.I tried to restore that option - but still nothing - even when i remove the whole program.What shall i do,Please advise Marek

Marek,You can request more cities in the top thread.There are a million cities in the world; obviously they can't all be recorded as nice as it would be.I don't quite follow what you've done with the doors.Easiest solution is just to re-install the PMDG 747.Did you ever read the manual? FS2Crew assigns its own keypressess to the doors. Look on page 11.Cheers,Bryan

Brian,How can i request more cities in the top thread How can i do this. With regard to my doors - what i dont understand is that i removed FS2Crew and still dont get my ususal 744 door settings.If i uninstall PMDG and reinstall it - do i loose all my planes and have to reinstall them too ?marek

Marek,New cities can be requested in this thread:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...sg_id=634&page=You'd better submit your list soon because the list is about to close.Doors... Did you ever read the manual and did you look at page 11???Look at your PMDG Keyboard Assignment list in the PMDG menu to see what keys control the doors.-Bryan

Bryan,The problem is when i go the PMDG keyboad assignement list - I dont have the options anymore for each door seperatly. I just have to door options and cant get my orignal door assignment function back.

I wentr to the link as you mentioned - but how can i add all major airports in the world to the FS2Crew.

You can't add them. They're hard-coded. I have to add them.Please add the city names you want to the thread I mentioned above.Doors not showing up in the Keyboard assignments menu: I can't explain that. Please uninstall FS2Crew and the PMDG 747, then re-install.I'm not sure if you will loose your paints when you re-install the PMDG. If you do loose them, just re-install them.All the best,Bryan

Okay then i would need: LOWW, EDDF, LIRF, LIMC, EHAM, LFPG, Heathrow, KLAX; KJFK, KBOS,KORD, KSFO, KIAD, KPHL, KDEN, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, New Delhi, Rio de Jainero, Sao Paolo, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Melbourne, Honolulu, Houston, Atlanta, Brussel, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Moskau, Johannesburg, Capetown, Singapur, Manila, MumbaiThanks