Sign in to follow this  
Guest pierre974

Final City list for Update 1.2 and Default 747 Edition for FSX

Actually the work is all done. Everything is recorded.It's already coded into the default 747 FSX version, and when I have some free time I'll add it to the PMDG 747 version.I also have a current list of callsigns (some are new, some are already there). This is the current list:AALAARACAAFRANZBAWCLXCPADALDLHELYEVAIDAJALKALKLMMASNWA OHKQFAROTSAASASTHAUALVIRChrs,Bryan

These are the cities that will appear in the soon-to-be released default 747 FSX version and Update 1.2 for the PMDG 747 version.1. Amsterdam2. Athens3. Atlanta4. Auckland5. Bali6. Bangkok7. Berlin8. Boston9. Brisbane 10. Brussels11. Bucharest12. Buenos Aires13. Calgary14. Capetown15. Chicago16. Christchurch17. Cincinnati18. Cologne19. Copenhagen20. Curacao21. Denver22. Frankfurt23. Hamburg24. Hong Kong25. Honolulu26. Houston27. Istanbul28. Johannesburg29. Kuala Lumpur30. Las Vegas31. Lisbon32. London33. Los Angeles34. Luxembourg35. Madrid36. Manchester37. Manila38. Melbourne39. Mexico City40. Miami41. Montreal42. Moscow43. Mumbai44. Munich45. New Delhi46. New York47. Oporto48. Osaka49. Oslo50. Paris51. Plaisance52. Portland53. Recife54. Reno55. Rio 56. Rome57. Saint-Denis58. San Francisco59. Sao Paolo60. Seattle61. Seoul62. Singapore63. St Maarten64. Stockholm65. Sydney66. Tel Aviv67. Tokyo68. Toronto69. Vancouver70. Vienna71. ZurichChrs,Bryan

Nice list there Bryan. Can't wait for the update.

Wow, great list. That's everything one could wish for - now how many mouse clicks do to I have to do when doing my regular run to Zurich. Oh, just 71 :)Thanks a lot, and good luck on the FS X version,FS X up to now is awsome - try the glider ;)--eric

Bryan--Yup, it's ok. It's great. The list has given me ideas for some new routes. --eric

Guest n68242

Hello,I've just purchased the 747. Where can I find a list of the SIDS / STARS and airports. I have the 737 and it comes with a PDF file with the airports. ThanksKurt

Guest diskus

HiNot to push, but is there any news on the 1.2 update for the FS9 version?Mike

I decided to wait for PMDG to release their FSX Version and do the whole thing in one shot.The SDK that most of the aircraft dev's are waiting on is expected to be released soon, so the wait shouldn't be much longer hopefully.Chrs,Bryan

Guest Bud

Hello BryanBit disappointed to hear that. I think the wait for the FSX version from PMDG will be quite a long one. Can I ask, with some trepidation, does this mean that FS9 is now history in terms of your plans. That would be very bad news for the many of us, it would seem, who will be sticking with this.Bud

Guest diskus

I would agree, disappointing,It maybe a long time before FSX and PMDG are a stable plaform.Mike