Sign in to follow this  
Guest pierre974

Final City list for Update 1.2 and Default 747 Edition for FSX

Is FS9 history for me?Again, with the exception of the default versions, I make addons for addons. So a lot of it depends on what the other developers do.If PMDG makes the MD 11 FS9 compatible (which they may or may not do), I'd probably make FS2Crew for the MD 11 work in FS9, too.However, I don't see other (aircraft) developers continuing to develop for FS9 too much longer. Not only does supporting two versions just add another layer of complexity to an already very complex thing (resulting in higher support costs), but also once Vista is out and the FSX issues get resolved, almost all will be going FSX.Chrs,Bryan

great update for FS2crew...Manila was mentioned... but callsign for Philippine Airlines (PAL)was not in the list... i wish there was.. Genno

Guest calinorg

Hi. This is great, but also there are a lot of cities missing, and we all have our favs. How about explaining how to add our own cities (if it can be done at all)...I also have an idea - you could make an sdk, so we all could make our favourite cities, and perhaps share them with the world.Best wishes,Aleksandar (Happy fs2crew user ;) )

Hi Aleksandar,You don't need an SDK :-)There is an easier way. Go into Sounds/FS2Crew and locate the associated wav file, and record over it with your own voice.The city name won't change in the list, but the audio will change.Cheers,Bryan

Guest calinorg

Yeah, I did it already ;) but, you know, it's different when you see Belgrade (or any other city in your heart) in the list...Oh, well, back to flying...