Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tom C.

PMDG 744 before LVL-D 767?

Guest Tom C.

Hi everyone.I've purchased the PMDG 747-400 add-on and what a change its made to my flight sim experience.My question now though is;I'm now thinking of getting the Level-D 767 version aswell, but as I got the 747 version first and there seems to be changes to the main menu, will I need to un-install the 747 version before I install the 767 version, or can I now just install the 767 version and all will be good?I wasn't too sure where to post this message, but as I have the 747 version, I thought I'd post it here.Thanks for any help or advice.

Hi Tom,You should be okay.You'll probably have two FS2Crew Start Center Short Cut icons. Delete the one that gets installed with the Level-D itself.Use the same short-cut link from the PMDG 747 Edition, as it has the Level-D sub-section that you need already built into it.All the best,Bryan

Guest Tom C.

Many thanks Bryan.I'm looking forward to seeing how the LeveL-D works compared to the PMDG 744.