Sign in to follow this  
rwy12

User Options

HiI have been using fs2crew 747 pmdg for about a month and must say it's an excellent product.I would like to make a few sugestions for the next update that can make the product 'outsatnding'.The 1st idea is that you should allow a user 'file addition option'-an extra button could be created in the panel that could activate user downloaded files-like FDC that has time dependent user announcements.Secondly would it be possible for the intial set up values to be saved for subsequent reloads-this will be most welcomed in situations for long haul flights that need to be completed in days and lots of reloads.I hope you will give some considerations to these idea.Qas

Hi Qas. I am not sure what your first idea relates to. The second idea is already catered for. You can reload FS2Crew at any time. Just depress the "skip predeparture events" button and then start FS2Crew. This will allow you to pick up a flight from the reloaded inflight position. You will probably have to alter the transition level for the descent and the destination for PA's. Just be careful with the PMDG reload as it doesn't always do it well and the switches have to be in the right position for the FS2Crew copilot to be able to move them correctly.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Hi SteveThanks for the reply.I think we all agree that fs2crew is a great product-what I was trying to say is that a 'user folder' is created that allows us to down load sound files in it and play at leisure-You have this option in FDC.I tried replacing one of the pilot conversations with my own unfortunately it was not accepted and the fs2crew froze.I think if we could add our own sound files and play them at will it will break the monotony and add a bit of 'life' to the sim.Qas

Bryan did look at the option of being able to record your own sound files, however, it added an area of complexity that would get most users into "trouble". If you contact Bryan directly admin@FS2Crew.com he may be able to assist you in getting your file(s) to run.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Thanks for the suggestion Steve-I will do that.At the moement I am having few problems with running fs2crew.My 1st FA announcement does not work and the FA does not switch off the landing lights after 10000ft,No transition call made either.I have reinstalled twice.I am not sure if there is bug in my system.Sometimes other random omissions of actions happen as well,like the cargo door not closing etc.Qas.

HiThanks for the reply-I have downloaded the 1.1 update.Everything worked fine upto 4 days ago and out of blue the fs2crew panel would not load at intial startup.I reinstalled and the all the above problems started..I will re install my PMDG and install the fscrew and let you know if that resolves the problem.I have not installed any new software recently.Qas