Sign in to follow this  
nillefix

I need my FO!

Just flew my first flight with my -400F since buying FS2Crew for PMDG 747. Man! That was too lonely and too quiet! Noone to talk to. Noone to remind me that the speedbrake is not armed.I need Steve!

Guest SKireyev

>I'm sure Steve is deeply flattered :-)>>Chrs,>Bryan>Any plans to release the cargo version? I'm patiently waiting, and the BA Virtual pax are not happy, since the 400F is in the hangar, but the pilot still thinks he's hauling containers. *ding* barf bag please!

Guest airx3000

>Hi Sergey,>>As mentioned before, my hands are tied until we see what>happens with PMDG 747 and FSX.>>Chrs,>Bryan>Bryan,You seems very focused on FSX,but the majority of flight simmers are still flying on FS9 and will do so for quite a while. I never jumped straight to the next version unless it is very very much better than the last one. Also most users would need to buy a new comp to use FSX smoothly.Btw way I am far from being a programmer but is it very complicate to adapt the 747-400 version to the 400F ? For me you just have to kick out the fa ! ;-)Anyway Bryan all this is your fault since when we try FS2CREW we cannot fly without it anymore. I used to try many birds in the past but now I'm only flying 737,747,767 and ATR otherwise I feel like in front of a computer and not in a cockpit !!!

Maybe Steve and John got the flock out of there and grabbed one too many beers.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU