Sign in to follow this  
Guest db76

Status of Update?

Guest db76

Hi,I don't want to sound pushy or anything, because I'm not. I was just curious as to the status of the 744 Update which was to include new cities. Haven't seen or heard anything about it in quite some time. Is this project still going forward?Thanks for any info. I love the product!David

Hi David,I was originally waiting on PMDG to release their FSX patch first. Do the whole thing at once and save the users from having to download two updates.I'm still hoping PMDG will release their FSX patch soon. If they don't, however, I may release 1.2 earlier. We'll see.The only thing major in 1.2 is the new cities and airlines and a couple other little things I wanted to change. All the best,Bryan

Guest db76

Thanks for the update Bryan. I appreciate your hard work.David

>I was originally waiting on PMDG to release their FSX patch>first. Do the whole thing at once and save the users from>having to download two updates.>>I'm still hoping PMDG will release their FSX patch soon. If>they don't, however, I may release 1.2 earlier. We'll see.From what I heard in the PMDG forum, they aren't going to release a patch rather a whole new bird. There were too many problems trying to make a simple patch into FSX. They also said they were looking at late Q1 as the release for the 744. I think it's under the DEC15 UPDATE; one of the sticky topics.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg