Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peter Bowcut

Intial buglist for update 1.2....

Guest Peter Bowcut

Hi,So far after installing the update and reconfiguring via the start center, I've found the following:The number 2 hydraulic demand pump is left in the 'off' position when the hydraulics are pressurized via the checklist. This is incorrect.Also, I have not noticed a increased time duration before the F/O blanks the lower CRT display after engine start in complete, as described in the update .PDF manual. It is still impossible for me to complete my control checks before this blanking of the lower CRT. ------------------------------------------------------------I start each flight via the F2Crew supplied saved flight parameters, btw.

Peter,The time has definitely been increased.Hyd #2 works on my system. I believe you were manually shrinking the overhead mini panel down? Try not shrinking the overhead down.It's possible that with the shrunk overhead the FO's simulated mouse click could be missing its mark because the overhead was manually resized.Cheers,Bryan

Guest Peter Bowcut

Hi Bryan,Will do, thanks for all of your hard work. I'll test again and post my results. -Peter

Guest Peter Bowcut

Bryan,Well second try everything seems to be working great. I do resize the PMDG default overhead panel window usually, yes, but I believe FS2Crew uses it's own custom overhead panel gauge to work the hydraulics? At least FS2crew doesn't ever call up the default PMDG overhead when pressurizing hydraulics. I tested this time without resizing the overhead as you suggested, and will now try again shinking the PMDG default OH down to see if I can produce my initial results. I've been resizing the OH for many flights prior to the update without problems, so will confirm with another flight to make sure. For me personally, I still don't quite have time to complete a normal control check before the FO blanks the lower CRT, but I think there is a manual way to edit FS2Crew's config file to change to a longer time. I timed the control checks in ITVV's Virgin Airways 747 video (the best of it's kind and sold by PMDG), and that real-world crew depicted in the video I mentioned wouldn't have had time to complete control checks either in accordance with the update's new time frame with screen blanking. But again, easily remedied.Thanks for your help and for you effort in getting the update to us! Very fun program and I would certainly recommend it to anyone who owns the PMDG 747. Best,Peter

Hi Peter,Glad to hear all appears to be going well.Tell you what, since you're a good customer I'll compile a custom gauge for you that adds that extra-extra time you want for the control check.I just have to change a number in the code. Very easy.Let me know how many seconds extra you wanted added and I'll plug it in for you.Email me:admin@fs2crew.comCheers,Bryan

Maybe another "bug" ?When using the public Adress in cruise, when I clik on CRZ MSG button, nothing happens, seems that the button is deactivated !

vpa055.png

I don't use any particular city during the preflight settings.When reaching cruise altitude, I cannot make a public address announcement about the flight.

vpa055.png