Sign in to follow this  
byork

Service Update 1.2 (Final) now available!

Captains,Note 1: The final 1.2 Update is now available.If you downloaded the public beta version, you do not need to reinstall as there were no changes from the public beta.Note 2: Please read the Change Log in the PDF manual that will automatically open at the end of the install. The big thing is the new cities and airline call signs. The new cities and call signs are listed in another thread in this forum.Note 3: This is a cumulative update.Download link:http://66.135.39.111/fs2crew/FS2CrewP74712.zipSize: 19.6 MBAll the best,Bryan York

Guest rennman

after i installed the update...fs2crew was not in the 747 anymore when i opened it...it dissapeared!no pm on the visor...no click spot on the gaugei loaded the state as instructed in start center

after i installed the update...fs2crew was not in the 747 anymore when i opened it...it dissapeared!no pm on the visor...no click spot on the gaugei loaded the state as instructed in start center
Pls double check that you did everything correctly.The panel.cfg is what matters most.Your panel.cfg for the 747 must have FS2Crew entries on it or FS2Crew will not load.

Guest rennman

i got it...red text means activated...i thought red meant stop...sorry :(