Sign in to follow this  
blake7

Language sets

Just Purchased the PMDG 747 version, very good but are there any other language sets avalible ???British accent would be nice as im flying a BA 747 with an american crew with the names Steve and Bob or what ever ... :((The only thing that lets the product down is having the crew names called out, " Steve " ... no my name is Gary ... !!!Anyways complaint 1 of many no doubt as im never satisfied !!!Thanks,Gary B.

Hi Gary,Just be lucky I'd didn't name the crew Lamar and Willy or something (no offense to my friends in the Southern States :-) )I used John and Steve simply because it sounds much too stiff and formal for the FO to call the Capt "Captain". It's not possible to record every possible name in the book since there are thousands, so you have to make due.There is no full Brit voice set for the 747. There is one however for the 767; it was created by Graham Jackson and Chris W.Cheers,Bryan