Sign in to follow this  
Guest BluWolfe

Missing Gauges

Guest BluWolfe

After using "FlightSim Manager," I found I am missing quite a few guages (although I can't say I was missing them from use!). Where can I go to get downloads of such missing guages. Thanks for your help.W. S. Harral

Hi,You may wish to be more specific with your questions. When you use the diagnostic in FSM it will tell you exactly what guages are missing. Your options are to extract the file to a temp folder look in the guage folder and see if it is part of the download. if it is then put it in the "guage folder" ...However... it is very important that you read the "readme" in the folder. It may have instructions you need to follow in installing the craft. I have found the FMS is a great tool for auto installing aircraft. I also found that I make alot of mistakes by not reading the README. If you need a particular gauge iyt is ppossible to find it (if it isn't there in the Guage section or from another simular aircraft since many authors use borrowed(hopefully by permission) guages in thier panels.Back to the point...Be more specific , please. tell use what you are looking for so we can help you better.Hope this helps. Monnie Best regardsJan1,KINDWhen I push the button and it works, I'm happy:-)

Guest BluWolfe

Thanks for your response. The problem, according to FSM, is that I am missing many many guages! I can't say that I notice them gone, but I thought I'd see if I could find them and install them. An example is CPT.hs125.warning.lights.gau. Another plane, for example, is missingAB320KM_altimeter.gau plus a series of others of a similar name. I was hoping there might be a site where I might find a collection of guages. Thanks.Scott