Sign in to follow this  
schepma

Loadsheet question

Hi Brian,first of all I would like to thank you for your amazing software! I have started to use the LDS-767 edition and now I'm using FS2Crew for my PMDG 737 and 747 as well.I have a minor issue regarding the loadsheet in the PMDG747-edition, though. When it appears, all the weights do not agree with the actual ZFW, TOW and so on. At first I thought it would be a generic loadsheet but then I read in the manual that only the passenger load, trim and so on would be generic.(side note: when the loadsheet appears on the screen, it has some data on it but they are almost immediately replaced/overwritten by other data. Perhaps this is normal, I don't know. The replacement is so fast that I can't read the original numbers).A re-installation of FS2Crew didn't change anything. Everything else in FS2Crew works fine, e.g. the Pre-Departure clearance contains all data I entered in the Start Center and FS2Crew runs smoothly from the beginning to the end of the flight.I have also updated Fs2Crew with SU 1.2.Do you have any idea, why the loadsheet data could be wrong?Thank-you,Dirk

Dirk Schepmann
Münster, Germany (EDDG)

Flight simulation enthusiast since 1993
Favorite Aircraft: PMDG 747-400 QoTS II, PMDG 777, FSLabs A320, Majestic Dash Q400 and Aerowinx PSX

Hi Dirk,Please see this thread.The A320 uses the same system used in the 747 (XML variables) to read weights which ultimately come off the Aircraft.cfg.http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...sg_id=225&page=That data you're seeing in FS2Crew is what FS is feeding it.CheersBryan

i have a problem with the load sheet & the ATC Clarance of the FS2CREW PMDG 747 when they open up they r completely whit !!! nothing is writtenit was working perfectlycan u help me plzI have the fs2crew of the wilco fleet

Yeah Thanks alot byroki've updated my video driver 2 the lastest version and that was very good everything ok nowthanks againe