Sign in to follow this  
Guest threshold

seem to be unable to use Active Camera v2.1 with PMDG 747-400

Guest threshold

i just dowloaded active camera v2.1 and wanted to try demo (KSEA area)and can't get to work in VC mode. i heard the product works well with PMDG products. can anyone set me straight as to what i may be doing wrong? i got it to install no problem but seems not to be active. any help would be appreciated.

Guest threshold

When in 2D cockpit I do not have any functionality either.I understood that the program allows oneself to scan the flight deck like in real life. Is this correct? Do I have to load a file for it to use ? The demo is only for the KSEA area and I made sure the aircraft was at KSEA on active runway. Thanks in advance.

I'm sorry, but I think there may be some confusion.This is the FS2Crew Support forum, not the Active Camera support forum.Correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the impression from your posts that you're looking for the Active Camera support forum.-Bryan