Sign in to follow this  
ILYUSHIN_IL62

FFX/SGA MD80 Nose light reflection permanently on?

Im really, really enjoying these MD80 and DC9 birds fromFFX/SGA. Among the best I have seen especially when coupledwith Paul Goldings panels. One question though...thereseems to be a head light reflection on the nose of both birdsthat cant be turned off if ANY lights are on. This wouldappear to be a bug. Does anybody know how to fix it? Thankseric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Eric, Did you check on the night lighting bitmaps for a section that would be lighting up the nose?? I have it to and was wondering about this also. I guess it should not light up the nose area during the daytime but mine does. Maybe its one of the effect files that came with the jet also, Ill look into this tonight.Hornit

Eric,The headlight reflection goes off if you just have the strobes turned on. It only appears when the L key is pressed, not the O key or the Control_L keys.John

I think this is something tied to the Nav lights. I cant get it to go off with the Nav lights ON...or the beacon lights. Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Actualy it's tied to the taxi light switch, if using Paul Golding's panel, its the switch to the right of the landing lights on the glareshield. :-)Best Regards Derek Beal :-wavePROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D