Sign in to follow this  
Guest bradrich

How to cause engine damage and oil leaks?

Guest bradrich

Hi all,I noticed that there are read-only engine variables for oil leaked percentage as well as engine damage percentage. I'm wondering how to actually cause leaks or engine damage.For a little background, I've created a failure generator for all of the failure events, but these happen abruptly without warning. I would like to simulate engine failure at least to be a bit more gradual. It would be great if I could do that with an oil leak so that pressure gradually decreases until failure, or damage that would cause a gradual decrease in RPM, etc.Any ideas are appreciated.-Brad

I've sent some emails out about this. We haven't gotten it to work yet.There obviously are events in there for this, it just seems like they aren't exposed in the documentation.I'm keeping up on any progress on this front in my blog.