Sign in to follow this  
Guest kdundon

SimConnect Problem

Guest kdundon

I have my server computer running Vista Ultimate, FSX with Sp1, SimConnect installed to Sp1, my Client running XP Pro Sp2, SimConnect installed to Sp1. I have run the test program AI Traffic and it shows connected to Flight Simulator. ASX starts up and downloads weather but it does not send the data to FSX and FSX does not send data to ASX. This has been the problem I have had with FS Widgets for FSX also. The programs connect but no data transfer happens. On my Main Screen in ASX it goes through the download and all but never sends the data to FSX. I am thinking it is a XP/Vista communications issue of some sort. I have the SimConnect.XML and SimConnect.CFG files set up properly pointing to the ip address of my server and using port 8002. This is the only port I have been able to use. I do get the following error on the Main Screen in the running dialogHRESULT:0xC000013E(error)Source = FSX connection closedIs anyone running Vista and XP and getting SimConnect to send and receive Data? Ken

Guest kdundon

OK figured it out and got it to work by changing the Protocol setting in Global section from Auto to IPv4. Ken

Guest viking7117

hi,i need your help if possible,i am facing the same problem where in as-x is not communicationg the data with fsx-it says fsx connection closed,20:40:28: Synthesis updated...20:40:51: Processing route data...20:40:52: Route data processed...20:40:52: Processing route data...20:40:52: Route data processed...20:40:57: Launching FSX...20:41:27: Problem receiving SimConnect data: Exception from HRESULT: 0xC000020D(Error) Source = 20:41:27: FSX connection closed20:41:28: Virtual station generation flags have been reset20:41:32: Problem receiving SimConnect data: Exception from HRESULT: 0xC000020D(Error) Source = 20:41:32: FSX connection closedthis is happening on a single computer that is not networkedi have installed fs-x-deluxe editionsp-as-xdo you think i need to make any changes to simconnect files

>this is happening on a single computer that is not networked>i have installed fs-x-deluxe editionI think the current version of ASX needs the SP1 update applied to FSX, as a minimum level. Have you updated FSX?Also, when running ASX locally to FSX you do not need or want the SimConnect.CFG nor SimConnect.xml files. So if you have created those, remove them.RegardsPete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen