Sign in to follow this  
Guest ayk

SimConnect.xml and LAGs

Guest ayk

Hi,Just configured FSX and Simconnect.xml to start the Sim as a server, but if I use the simconnect.xml file, ill get lags(500 - 1000 ms) in FSX every 10-15 seconds. Have configured another PC as server... same problem.My XML:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>SimConnectSimConnect.xmlFalseFalseIPv4local

3266668192TrueAnyone can help?Thx a lot

>Just configured FSX and Simconnect.xml to start the Sim as a>server, but if I use the simconnect.xml file, ill get lags(500>- 1000 ms) in FSX every 10-15 seconds. Have configured another>PC as server... same problem.Have you any local SimConnect clients on the FS PC, like FSUIPC4 or any other programs, DLLs or Gauges needing SimConnect to operate on that PC?If you do have, then the pauses you are getting may simply be one or more of them trying to connect to SimConnect periodically, because your SimConnect.XML file currently excludes local connections.For FSUIPC4, just look in the Modules folder for FSUIPC4.LOG and see if that is recording these retries.>My XML:You have a "local" section (for local use) but you are declaring for it a specific IP address and Port. Don't do that unless you have local application explicitly told to use those via a SimConnect.cfg file.I suspect you really intended to have a "global" section (change local to global) -- I think Microsoft means "remote" by this word, as it does not appear to encompass the normal automatic local connection.Either way you still need a normal default local section, so your final XML file should probably be:><?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>>>> SimConnect> SimConnect.xml> False> > False> IPv4> global>

> 32> 6666> 8192> True> > > False> Auto> local> >This gets simplified after you add either the Acceleration Pack or SP2, when it's available, as SimConnect will then accept local connections (via Named Pipes) unless you explicitly override that in the XML file. However, unfortunately at present it's the other way around. If you have an XML file you need to explicitly enable local connections.RegardsPete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

Guest ayk

THX very much Pete,now it works :DBy the way, another question: Is it possible to read out elevator and aileron position if I turn on the autoPilot? Want to read out, at which stickposition the autopilot is at.