Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fleahead_of_Ohio

Simconnect to Object_Placement Version Mismatch

Guest fleahead

Trying to use the Object_Placement SDK, the simconnect.ini log gives this error:0.00000 SimConnect version 10.0.61242.00.65038 SDK Addon not loaded - version mismatch: Path="..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKMission Creation Kitobject_placement.dll" Version="10.0.60905.0"* I've purged FSX&SP1 and SDK&SP1, reinstalled EVERYTHING... same mismatch:* I removed the simconnect folders in Win32 SXS and did a repair to FSX to reload them...same* Just got done with MS FSX support who had me reinstall MSXML and .net2 ... same thingCan anyone tell me what versions they see when the SDK loads on a working system? If I'm reading the log file correctly, it is telling me that simconnect.dll is version 10.0.611242.0 and object_ploacement.dll is version 10.0.60905.0. Is there a newer version than what loads from the SP's?Baffled!!!

Guest Daniel42

>0.00000 SimConnect version 10.0.61242.0>0.65038 SDK Addon not loaded - version mismatch:>Path="..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKMission Creation>Kitobject_placement.dll" Version="10.0.60905.0"61242 is SimConnect SP160905 is SimConnect RTMWhat is the version of the Object_Placement.dll? It should be 61355.Daniel

Guest fleahead

When I place my pointer over the Object_Placment.dll located in:C:Program Files Microsoft Games Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK SDK Mission Creation Kitit pops up with "File Version: 10.0.60905.0, Created on 914/2006, 241 kb".I presume that Object_Placment.dll is loaded from the FSX SDK install disc, and mot update by SDK SP1, because I removed the Mission Creation Kit folder, then ran the SP1 repair install. It recreated the Mission Creation Lit folder, but there was no new Object_Replacment.dll in the folder. I originally thought I may have had a corrupted SDK SP1 file, but got the same thing after redownloading it.Do you know of any place I could just download Object_Placment.dll by itself? Looks like it's only 241k. Google did not find any source for download.fleahead of ohio

Guest fleahead

Thanks lc0277!!!I knew nothing about SP1A. All is well now.