Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomyokota

Pitch duaring turn

Guest tomyokota

I have a FS2004.What I don't like FS2004 is that duaring turn I need too much pitch and power compare with actual.For example if I fly PMDG 737-800 with 5degrees pitch in straight andlevel,I need 7.5 or 8degrees pitch and lots of add power in 30 degrees bank level turn.This is too much compare with the actual 737 airline simulator,I need only 5.5 degrees or 6 degrees pitch duaring 30 degrees bank level turn.I tried many addon and finaly found out this is FS2004's nature.I want to know how about in FSX.If this problem is corected I will buy the FSX.RegardsTomyokota

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi Tomy,in my humble opinion, the issue is not FS2004 (or FSX) only. The issue is also related to the fact that nearly all flight models in FS9/X are designed with tools using reversed engineered data, pertaining to FS6/7 flight models. With correct FS9/X flight models, using FS9/X flight model tags in the .air file, it shall be better.Hope this helps!

Guest tomyokota

Dear JeanLucThank you very much for answering my question.This will help me a lot.If there is any sample air file that will help me a lot.Thank you very much and have a happy New Year.Regards