Sign in to follow this  
Guest Necroscope

Need Help with "Events" (on Delphi)

Guest Necroscope

Hello All!Could you please help me with SimConnect and Delphi?Now I'm trying to create some "program" using Delphi to get data from FSX and send it back to sim.I'm already finished with getting data like "speed", "altitude", "flaps" and so on.I'm also create refuel and reload of payload stuff.And I'm totally stuck trying to create failures. I need "break" engine and other systems of my plane in sim.As far as I understand - I need to sent some "engine 1 failure Event " to Sim(like TOGGLE_VACUUM_FAILURE or TOGGLE_ENGINE1_FAILURE), but I have no ideas how can I perform this.Already trying to read SDK, it's really headache cause English - isn't my native. And I still haven't clue on sending events.Could you please post any Delphi example regardind this "failure events"?Not a whole prog - just a several strings how to turn on one of this failures.Any help will be very appreciated.Thank you.P.S. This is the cross-post from fsdeveloper.

Hi. I have read your post and I like what you are doing with Delphi.

I am not able to help but thought you might be able to help me seeing as you are proficient with delphi.

I have also done some work extracting values from FSX  using  FSUIPC and Wideclient.

I can extract all sorts of things to do with numbers eg  Speeds , Nmber of engines Lat and Lon data but I have not been able to figure out how to extract things like Flight number $03130 and Tail Number $313c.

These are stored as a 12byte array.

Do you know how to extract that data and display as a string in Delphi

Cheers

Owen

owen@moorepark.net.nz

The original post is 12 years old!  The individual is no longer a part of AVSIM.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69