Sign in to follow this  
SAS263

Missions are a hoot!

Doing the Sitka approach mission I quickly found myself in a race against a passenger ship crossing from left to right. Can

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

Guest stevehow

Hi Yes same for me,great fun .never been in a race with a large ship before.:-) best wishes steve

Guest Rob Hirst

I used to "drive" large ships. Never raced a 'plain before!

Guest JohnEGPF

Yes the misssions are very well done.San Juan Island run is a great mission, very well laid out it shows the improvements in FSX all the way.Busy city beneath you, stunning 1M ground textures ,weeks after release and they still take my breath away, and the way FSX portrays distant objects, the mountains in this case just look "right"don't know what has has changed since FS9 in the regard but distant objects now really look distant if that makes sense?.The gliding missions are such pleasure as well , 10 minutes in them turns in to an hour very easily:).John

Why did you have to race it? (not criticizing, just wondering).I just flew right over it and put it down on the runway. It was close, but you see that all the time with planes going over highways not too far above the highway.I want to figure out how to use the camera system so I can choose where to put the camera for a flyby view. I figure it'll be cool to watch the plane go over from on the deck of the ship.Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)N15802 KASH '73 Piper Cherokee Challenger 180

Tom Perry

Signature.jpg