Sign in to follow this  
Guest Juztified

HELP w/ Caribbean Landing MX

Guest Juztified

I've done this mission twice and haven't been able to get any farther than turning on taxi way d. It won't end when I get to the green arrows or go to what ever comes next when I turn off the runway. HELP ME!!

Guest Rob Hirst

I'm having same issue.Help!!!

Guest missamo80

It's not just me! I just flew the misson and had exactly the same problem. I looped around on the tarmac and the runway twice and the same thing happens. I get off the runway, taxi through D (right under the mission pointer) and nothing happens. Nothing happens at the terminal either.Neil

Guest splatacat

I did the mission and found that i need to park in a spesific parking spot then the sucsee label will popup.Just start taxiing toward the airport buildings and see what happens.

Guest missamo80

I just re-flew this mission from scratch and it worked fine. The "success" window came up as soon as I taxiied past the mission pointer on taxiway D. I didn't have to even park anywhere specific.Neil

Guest sdaigle

No problem on my side as well. Press U and go where the arrow points you.

Guest Darklord

Unfortunately, I'm also stuck in this mission at exactly the same point. This is obviously a bug. After taxiing the rollway D to the green arows the checkpoint doesn't trigger anything. I tried it about 10 times and finaly setted all to standard and tried (a save game) again. I think I will try the whole mission a last time and then give up.<br />Can someone confirm this and show us how to get past this ???<br />TIAOh, boy, last entry 4 years ago, we'll see...

Wow such an old thread.  Has anyone ever figured it out?

The mission works fine for me if I don't use the FlaTampa St Maarten add-on.  I have just recently purchased St Maarten 1.7 and while the scenery is terrific, the landing is fine, once you turn off to the taxi lane D and sit under the arrow, FSX refuses to accept a successful mission.  Furthermore, there is a plane that normally takes off from runway 9/10 once you are off the runway.  With the add on this doesn't happen.

One suggestion is to reinstall (repair) accelerator and run the mission without flytampa Maarten scenery.    It was also suggested in the FlyTampa forum that the add-on may have updated the AFCAD/ADE file.  Suffice to say that I haven't worked it out as yet :)  If anyone does, let me know!  Not a biggie it's just that it's nice to resolve any incompatibility issues.

Cheers

I doubt you'll get any answer, all previous participants appear to be inactive members!

Btw, as far as I remember, I never had any issues with this mission and FlyTampa. Perhaps it's the wrong taxiway you're exiting?

Thanks FloG for replying.  Yes I suspected that it may have been very unlikely to get an answer so I appreciate you dropping the note.

Im not sure what is actually going on...ATC tells me to turn around from one of the tow turning areas and then turn off on taxiway D which I do.  If I delete Fly Tampa and run the mission again ATC just tells me to turn off at any taxiway and that completes the mission.  It remains a mystery to me.  In any event it's not that much f an issue...Ive completed the mission many a times and I do enjoy the Fly Tampa scenery so..I'll just live with it :)

Again  much appreciate you taking the time to respond.

BW

R