Sign in to follow this  
Guest macman4

Amazon Trek grrrr

Guest Captain Dad

I've done this missions several times and completed it all times.You must stop the aircraft on the runway for the mission to be successful - at least that's what I've found to be the case.I received a Voodoo mask and a Cursed Idol replica, but never have these show up in my Pilots Log later.After the Temple of Doom starts falling apart, I just sat there and watched it crumble. Then line up with the lake and take off.Fly with the Rudder Off and use Full left rudder after the right engine quits. Also would like to have an "ejector seat" for that stupid archeologist we brought along.Turning this plane on the water sucks!:-spacecraft

Guest satcomvato

At the temple, I cheated a little. I taxied just to the right of the flat rock where the girl is standing, put the gear down and went right on to the dry land. You can't go very far on the land or it'll say you crashed and fail the mission. Once on land, I spun the plane around so it was facing outward and taxied back out into the water so the mission dialogue would resume. That made for an easy getaway.

The guy says "check gear down" at the end of the mission but, mine won't go....my batteries are dead, everything is dead. I tried manual extension (which should work too), but it's not working....no landing gear....riiiight....i guess water it isHelp?i tried restarting engine 2 as well no go though...nm I got it...even though my gear wasn't down....I landed safely...it seemed from the sounds that my gear was down but it wasn't who knows,..

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest hugbear27

I am having trouble finding the snake temple. I land on the water my compass says I am there but nothing happens. Am I supposed to look for something on the banks, am really confused by this>At the temple, I cheated a little. I taxied just to the>right of the flat rock where the girl is standing, put the>gear down and went right on to the dry land. You can't go>very far on the land or it'll say you crashed and fail the>mission. Once on land, I spun the plane around so it was>facing outward and taxied back out into the water so the>mission dialogue would resume. That made for an easy>getaway.

Guest Captain Dad

Flying this mission will teach you not to listen to a woman.Need an ejector seat for that #### and her curiosity.:-hang

Guest hugbear27

The best thing is to save a mission then you can keep trying without having to go back to the start and you still get your medal