Sign in to follow this  
Guest dcrandall

Lost in the Snow FIX

Guest dcrandall

I have found many errors in the mission I uploaded. SORRY. When I made the mission I had made two files, one inside the FSX and the other in my documents upload folder. The upload folder held all the documents needed for the mission, such as the maps and the breifing doc. As I made changes in the mission I would save it in the FSX folder, however when I completed it I had forgot to replace the mission XML file in the upload file. When problems were brought to my attention I installed the upload version into my FSX mission folder and discovered the mistake. I am currently fixing the mistakes and have decreased the file size to about 23mb. It should be ready to upload by the end of this week after I test and retest and double check my upload file to make sure this does not happen again.Once again my deepest appology to all that downloaded this mission.

Guest dcrandall

FIXED uploaded here at AVSIMMy deepest appology to all who became frustrated with the mission because of my error.There should be no problems with the mission now. I have checked and double checked this, however if you do find a problem, please let me know and I will correct it as soon as posable.Thank you and have fun.Dave