Sign in to follow this  
Bell417

Where is the Caspian Sea Monster Ekranoplan?

Where is the Caspian Sea Monster Ekranoplan in the Aleutian Cargo run misssion? I have listened to the radio traffic and still cannot find it.:( Please help.

Guest Adrian Wainer

Wow that's intresting, first time I realized that this aircraft is featured in that mission!http://www.flightsimworld.com/forums/index...0entry1141304 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EkranoplanBest and Warm RegardsAdrian Wainer PS perhaps better if you don't get sight of it, the Soviets would probably send a couple of MIG 25 Foxbats after you to shoot you down to stop you spilling the beans on their secret technology.:+

Guest christian

It's in the very last bay before you fly over the stretch of land towards the airport. Seems to be zooming up and down the Sound.Christian

Sending up a Mig-25 would actually be cool bescause I would get to take a nice picture of it and then get to see if my parachute works!:D

Guest lflinares

I think I saw one (if not it was another fast-moving water vessel) in the second part of the Tokyo Executive Transport mission while flying the Learjet pursuing the Challenger.Luis KMIA

Guest IanP

You did... It's also parked where you land, for a closer look. ;-)Ian P.

Guest lflinares

Yes I saw it too parked in the "Dr. Evil Island", but wan't able to land since that airsrip only emerges from the water to let the bad guys land before is submerges again. Luckily I saved the mission as I approach their lair, so I'll land right behind them next time :)Cheers!